- You might haven’t started with creating your UX design case study or you may be feeling lost in how to start.
- You are applying for a lot of jobs, but it’s hard to get a call even for the 1st round interview.
- You feel tired in updating your portfolio and projects you worked on and you still feel nothing unique to show.
- You are getting frustrated in searching for the best way to create a UX design case study, but you never find that clearly explained in any article or a Youtube video.
- You start asking yourself … Am I good enough to be a UX designer? And why I can’t do my perfect UX design case study?!
- Too many UX titles nowadays and too many buzzes around it, and you are trying to find a proper place for you in front of this industry.
What you are going to learn
- You need to make sure that you have something that is really unique about you and will help you create a better UX design case study. For sure nobody can do that for you so you need to get ready for creating that amazing case study.
- You will learn how recruiters and clients think and what are the main elements they are looking for.
- You will learn what to include in your case study and how to tell a story.
- You will see how I structured my case study for an eCommerce project I made.
- Finishing your UX design case study will no longer be in your to-do list!
- You will feel comfortable to send clients and recruiters a link for your UX design case study without any hesitation.
It's time to learn and earn
$500 prize cash every 3 months is made to increase your motivation to finish that perfect UX design case study. We explained inside the course how to submit your UX design case study and get the chance to win this awesome cash prize.
Let's get started ...
Abdulhameid is a user experience design specialist in e-Commerce, education, startups, telecommunications, and governmental projects. Got several awards in the design industry. Worked with multinational companies regionally and worldwide.Previously worked with IBM as a UX design consultant.
Focusing now on creating 3 UX design courses to help UX designers to make a big shift in their career path and start getting a high income.